Show Number: 2
Show Date: 10/8/2018
Show Title: Fruit Bearing
The Podcast show that believes that you can live a Transformed life every day.
Music branding: I’m still looking for the perfect music for this podcast. I want something that goes along with our name – Transformed Life.
Introduction: Are you living a transformed life, or do you feel defeated? Brothers and Sisters, don’t live defeated when you belong to Jesus Christ.
The Bible reminds us: Romans 8:37 (Webster’s Bible) “But in all these things we are more than conquerors, through him that loved us.”
Welcome to today’s show – We are going to provide you with some tools for living the Transformed Life every day.
Ask for personal interaction. We need your feedback and your questions. You can email us at email@example.com
Our Feature Segments:
A Key Bible verse for Transformed Living: John 15:2 (Life Verse)
- Important to have a life verse. My Pastor, Royal Blue (92 years old). His life verse is Ephesians 3:20 “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think, according to the power that works in us,”
Jesus told the parable of the Sower and the Seed in all four Gospels. The seed fell on four types of soil – See Mark 4. They are:
- Wayside – birds, Satan takes away the seed
- Stony – no root, tribulation or persecution arises, they stumble
- Thorny – cares of the world, riches, and desires for other things choke out the word
- Good soil – bear fruit 30, 60, 100-fold
Now let’s take a look at John 15:2,
Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
A Key Biblical Principle for Transformed Living: Abide in Christ
- Make sure that you are a believer – have you confessed the person of Jesus Christ? Romans 10:9-13
- Admit that you are a sinner
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you
- Call upon Him for salvation
- Root yourself in Jesus Christ. Plant yourself deep in your walk with the Lord. Psalm 1 is a key passage of Scripture. The John 15 passage uses the words “abide in Christ” In John 15:4, Jesus said, “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.”
What happens when you cut a branch off a vine? It dies. It doesn’t bear fruit. It withers away.
- Learn to share Jesus with other people around you. Someone shared the Gospel with you, and you and I must share the Gospel with others. God, please bless that one that shared with me – the simple Gospel plan. Lord, please bless that one
- Attend Church faithfully. Plant yourself in a good Bible believing Church. Find a place and serve in that church.
I would challenge you to develop a prayer list of names of people that you want to reach with the Gospel. Begin to pray for them now. Ask the Lord to give you an opportunity to be a testimony to them.
- Future Podcasts – Interviews with Transformed People:
- Transformed Feedback: Share emails, and phone calls
A Transformed Life Book Offers: Believer’s Boot Camp Basic Training
Believers Boot Camp Basic Training: 13 Chapters of Strength Training for a Life Time of Following Jesus
166 pages of solid teaching
Boot Camp of Military to Boot Camp for the Believer
Foreword by my Pastor, Royal Blue
Talk about what’s inside the book.
This book is available online at Amazon.com. for $ 10.00
Show Wrap Up:
- Thank the audience for listening
- Welcome feedback
- Where to find today’s show notes – transformedlifepodcast.com
- Call to Action – Write us an email with your feedback of today’s show. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outro Music